Behavioral Health Terminology for translators
Behavioral Health Terminology for Translators
For the interpreter or translator who wishes to learn and understand more about the terminology used in today's ever-changing Behavioral Healthcare industry.
This is a non-language specific training
Every class will have different topics
IMIA: 1.2 CEUs
ATA: 8 points
CO Court Interpreting Program: 8 with attendance of 4 sessions
RID: 0.2 per session
- Topic Discussion
- Open Forum for Questions
- Didactic Presentation
- Structured Role Play
- Wrap Up Discussions
Cancellations/Changes and Refunds:
- Minimum 10 participants for course to take place
- Advance payment MUST be submitted in order to participate in the course
- Mile High Multilingual Services, Inc., reserves the right to cancel training, classes, etc., due to inclement weather (even the day of the training)
- Contact MHMS to confirm if courses have been cancelled due to inclement weather (ask for alternative date)
- Cancellation notice must be given in writing 7 days prior to the first day of the training to receive a refund less the $10.00 (non-refundable fee).
- If paid by credit card, a 3% fee will be deducted to cover the bank transaction fee
- Cancellations made after the seven (7) day deadline will receive a fifty percent (50%) refund. No exceptions.
- No refunds will be offered if the participant attends any portion of the training and then discontinue attendance for the remainder of the event, including no-shows. No exceptions.
- All refunds will be processed after the training.